Thanks so much for your interest in Blog Boss Babe. I'm THRILLED you're here. This community is my baby and I'm really proud and excited about it.
I decided to create Blog Boss Babe when I felt like there weren't the necessary resources, community, and engagement that I wanted. I listened to readers, I studied online communication, and I decided creating this online hub of awesomeness was necessary.
Blogging is such an interesting journey but one thing is true: you need help in order to succeed. This is what I've found with most things in life. When I started blogging I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted out of it. I couldn’t find a place to gain real information on how to establish and grow my blog. I was frustrated and overwhelmed with the whole blogging process.
My name is Helene Sula, and I started my blog, Helene in Between in September 2012. After a very serious accident, I turned to my blog for support. It became a kind of therapy for me. After years in the corporate world of online public relations, marketing, and advertising, I made blogging my full time gig.
To me, blogging allowed me the greatest gift of all: working on my own terms.
I crave the flexibility and ability to spend time with the people I love. I believe in working hard, but also working smart. And I believe that you can have it all, with a little guidance.
I created Blog Boss Babe to help bloggers and entrepreneurs live their dream and succeed online. I'm so happy you're here and I truly hope you'll find your passion and live your dream.
Instead of just creating a course one a worksheet or a tutorial, I wanted to create a buzzing, online space. I wanted to make blogging less overwhelming and see more success stories.
Here's what you'll find inside the club:
* Educational videos and courses on the blogging and social media (real, actionable tips. YES, even full courses!)
* Monthly Blog Audits to see live, step-by-step tips and tricks to creating your best blog ever.
* Community! Blog Boss Babe has a forum buzzing with different topics, collaborations, and helpful tips. There's also a private Facebook group to keep in contact with all your Blog Boss Babes.
* Secret Resource Library with fresh information added every. single. month.
* Mentors that will help answer your questions. Not only will you hear from one source, but you'll hear from the top blogging experts out there.
*Monthly Q&A chats to help you succeed and make the most of your blog.
This is just a small sampling. I hope you're as jazzed as I am (yep, jazzed). Click here to join now!